VIP Lounge is located on the first floor of the airport and has a separate entrance.
Advantages of service in the VIP Lounge
- separate entrance,
- passage of registration and pre-flight inspection procedures in the VIP Lounge;
- check in / receiving baggage in the VIP Lounge;
- presence meeting / accompanying / seeing off people on the territory of the Lounge;
- being in a comfortable air-conditioned room equipped with upholstered furniture;
- assortment of free meals: soft drinks, coffee, tea, ‘light meals’ (yoghurts, fruits, biscuits, sweets etc.);
- a range of paid food (cold snacks, hot meals)*;
- a range of periodicals;
- telephone communication;
- delivery to / from the aircraft on a separate transport.
– Sandwiches and desserts — 15 minutes;
– Salads, soups, main dishes and side dishes — 40 minutes;
– The order for the buffet dinner is made one day before the event.
Visiting the VIP Lounge of the Kaliningrad airport is free of charge for veterans of the Second World War and the person accompanying them.
Contact information for receiving applications and consultations on VIP-services:
The procedure for applying for service in the VIP Lounge of the Kaliningrad airport (Khrabrovo)
- The application must be submitted at least one day before the moment of service. The application can be accepted in less than a day, if it does not violate the Technology of Passenger Service in the VIP Lounge."
- The sample application can be found with agents for special passenger service (hereinafter referred to as the Agent).
- The application for the VIP Lounge can be sent:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by fax: +7 (4012)
- If the application is submitted following no particular form, the agent can clarify the questions necessary for service and ask for a written confirmation of the application (e-mail, fax) and the authority of the applicant.
- Making changes to the confirmed application is considered as annulment of the previous application and placement of the new one.
- The customer has the right to refuse the application by notifying the Agent in writing, at least three hours before the start of the registration or arrival of the aircraft.
- In order to use the paid service, the customer is obliged to send a new application for the service and receive the Agent’s confirmation.
- In case the service customer has not informed or announced the cancellation of the application less than 3 hours before the start of registration for the flight / arrival of the aircraft, the service is considered to be rendered.
- All services are provided only on the basis of 100% advance payment.
To clarify the receipt of the application, you can call: +7 (4012)
The customer receives the confirmation by e-mail or by fax. The application for service is not considered to be submitted without confirmation by the agent.